I am delighted to present Restorsea PRO, a line available only to licensed physicians. Since the launch of the Restorsea retail line in October 2012, we were asked by a number of aesthetic physicians if they could carry the line for the following reasons:
- Our novel ingredient of which we have secured the 20 year global rights
- The proven mechanism of action of the ingredient
- Third party MD sponsored Clinical Testing
- Our products are formulated with non-toxic ingredients and do not contain: parabens, phthalates, PEGs, sulfates, silicones and mineral oil.
As a result, we created the PRO line for certified dermatologists, plastic surgeons and other licensed medical professionals to act as re-sellers of Restorsea PRO skincare products. In order to open an account we must have the following documentation from you:
- Photocopy of your physician’s / aesthetician’s license
- Tax resale exemption form – if you do not have one, you may still open a professional account, however, you will be taxed on your order according to the rules and regulations of your state.
Why Sell Restorsea PRO?
Important Information about Internet Sales
We value you as our professional partners, therefore Restorsea does not allow its PRO skincare line to be sold via internet, in department stores, or in beauty supply stores.
Restorsea PRO skincare products have been developed specially for sale by licensed physicians. Restorsea is the only medical grade skincare line formulated with non-toxic ingredients. All formulas are:
- Anchored by our proprietary enzyme, Aquabeautine XL® which baby salmon release in order to get out of their eggshell
- Clinically proven
- Formulated with non-toxic ingredients
- FREE of: parabens, PEGs, phthalates, silicone and mineral oil.
For more information, product samples or to arrange a presentation of the Restorsea PRO skincare line please email email@example.com or call us at 888-785-8878
Where is Restorsea PRO Sold?
Restorsea PRO is sold only to licensed physicians including dermatologists, plastic surgeons and aesthetic physicians. End users of Restorsea PRO are patients of these licensed physicians.
New Account Set Up
Physicians must complete the New Account Profile Form and receive approval from Restorsea to become a Restorsea PRO re-seller.